Sure, it’s hip to be square, but it’s even cooler to be colourful and creative and the Fujifilm instax SQUARE SQ6 scores on all three counts. It produces square photos instantly, offers a range of filters to let your creativity shine and embraces colour as you’ve never seen before.
Want to know more? Here are five fun features of the SQ6.
1. It’s quite possibly one of the most attractive cameras in the entire world. Exaggeration? We don’t think so. The SQ6 shines in shades like Blush Gold, Aqua Blue, Graphite Gray, Pearl White and Ruby Red and offers attractive metal and black accents.
2. You’ve got to love a good selfie and it’s easier than ever to take one using the SQ6’s Selfie Mode, which provides the appropriate lighting and shooting distance, as well as a mirror conveniently located next to the lens.
3. You can get up close or hang back for the bigger picture. The SQ6 has Macro and Landscape modes so that you can do both. Macro is ideal for taking an up-close shot of your best friend, while Landscape allows you to capture anything that’s more than two metres away.
4. It’s time to double the fun and unleash your creativity by using the Double Exposure Mode to superimpose two images into one photo.
5. Colour is another great way to get creative. The SQ6 comes with three Strobe Colour Filters that you attach right to the flash to add orange, purple or green drama to your shot.
The instax SQUARE SQ6 brings all of the above in a square image that, at 62 by 62 mm, is about 1.3 times the size of a Fujifilm instax mini print. This allows you to capture more of the world around you while embracing the nostalgic instant camera look. The result is always classic and always full of possibilities.