SHOOT. PRINT. ENJOY.
That’s how easy it is to print your photos with an instax SHARE printer. No more uploading photos on your laptop or tablet. No more forgetting your password on photo-printing websites. Instead, it’s just shoot, print and enjoy — all from a printer that’s not much bigger than your mobile.
You have two instax printers to choose from:
Both allow you to take the crisp, clear images you’ve captured on your phone, edit them as you like, and print within seconds onto real instax film.
INSTAX SHARE SP-2 vs. SHARE SP-3
|FEATURE / PRINTER||SP-2||SP-3|
instax mini film (rectangular 62mm x 46mm)
|instax SQUARE film (square 62mm x 62mm)|
|PRINT TIME||10 seconds||13 seconds|
|PHOTO OUTPUT IN ONE CHARGE||100 images||160 images|
|CHARGE TIME||90 minutes||3 hours|
|PRODUCT COLOUR||Gold||Black or White|
|SIZE||132mm long, 90mm wide and 40mm thick||130mm long, 116mm wide and 44mm thick|
THE BOTTOM LINE: The printers are almost identical, except for the shape of the photos they print. If you’re after square prints, go with SHARE SP-3, but if you’re after rectangular, go with SHARE SP-2.
THREE FUN FACTS ABOUT INSTAX PRINTERS
1) Photos are printed at a dpi (dots per inch) of more than 300, which is universally considered to be high-quality printing.
2) Up to eight smartphones can be connected to the printer at the same time, so go ahead and invite your mates over for a printing party!
3) SHARE printers weigh less than a can of drink. That makes them super portable and easy to throw in your backpack for a day of adventure and photo sharing.
HOW DOES MY INSTAX PRINTER ACTUALLY WORK AND WHAT CAN IT DO?
Download the instax SHARE app, then connect the printer to your mobile (or Fujifilm X Series camera) wirelessly, which then allows you to quickly and easily print photos from your phone, as well as social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook. Here are some cool things the SHARE printers allow you to do:
• Use the Split Template to split an image into two.
• Mark the photo with the date, place, weather, temperature and humidity using the Real Time Template. Since you can’t make a copy with this template, using it guarantees you have a true original.
• Number a photo using the Limited Edition Template so it looks like a limited item — perfect for photos you share with friends.
• Use the Social Media Template for photos you print from Facebook or Instagram.
• Embrace special occasions using fun Seasonal Templates to mark Mother’s Day, a birthday or other events.
• Use filters to adjust brightness and create black and white or sepia tone prints.
WHERE DOES THE INK CARTRIDGE GO?
Nowhere! instax SHARE printers don’t use ink, which means no more running out of ink and trips to the store in the middle of a print job! Instead, they use an internal array of OLEDs to expose your image onto the film. (OLED stands for organic light-emitting diode, if you really want to impress your photographer friends.)
TIPS FOR USING YOUR SHARE PRINTER
1) Download the instax SHARE app and you’ll be ready to print.
2) Use the Reprint Feature to print as many copies of a photo as you’d like with just the press of a button.
3) Keep film size in mind. Instagram, for example, uses square photos. If you’re printing from the SHARE SP-2, you can use the SHARE app to crop and resize your photo.
4) Keep an eye on your battery indicator. To be on the safe side, travel with your USB charging cable, which comes with the printer.
Take a look at the average time it takes to get your photos using three different methods:
3 DAYS: Ordering your photos online and
then waiting for them to be delivered
1-4 HOURS: Going to the store and
using an in-store kiosk to print
10-13 SECONDS: Printing a photo on your
instax SHARE printer.
It all comes down to just three words...