Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of Level 2, 54 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 (“Promoter”).
- Subject to paragraphs 4 and 5 below, entry is only open to residents of Australia (“Entrants”).
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age or older at the time at which they submit their entry. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter the promotion. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will also require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release must include the full name, address and telephone number of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. Failure to provide such proof, particulars or releases will immediately invalidate the winner’s entitlement to the prize.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter, agencies associated with the promotion and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
How to Enter:
- This Promotion comprises of three individual weekly competitions. To enter a weekly competition, Entrants must, during each of the three weekly Promotional Periods (defined below), comment on the Promotional Instagram Post on the @fujiinstaxaus feed, providing the correct answer to the question, using either A, B, C or D. Entries are limited to one entry per person per weekly competition post. In the case of multiple entries, the first entry submitted will be counted. All correct answers will be entered into a random draw.
- There are three weekly competitions:
Week 1 Promotion commences on Thursday 17th September, 2020 when the Promotional Post is published on Instagram and concludes on Monday 21st September, 2020 at 23:59:59 (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
Week 2 Promotion commences on Thursday 24th September, 2020 when the Promotional Post is published on Instagram and concludes on Monday 28th September, 2020 at 23:59:59 (AEST) (“Promotional Period”).
Week 3 Promotion commences on Thursday 1st October, 2020 when the Promotional Post is published on Instagram and concludes on Monday 5th October, 2020 at 23:59:59 (AEDST) (“Promotional Period”).
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries not received or received late for whatever reason. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per person per weekly competition post; and (b) each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
Winners and Prizes:
- This promotion is a game of chance. There will be one draw conducted for each Promotional Period, for a total of three draws. Each draw will take place at FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of Level 2, 54 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 on the Tuesday after each Promotional Period being Tuesday 22nd September, 2020and Tuesday 29th September, 2020 at 11.00am AEST; and Tuesday 6th October, 2020 at 11:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing by Instagram Direct Message, within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their Instagram username will be published on the @fujiinstaxaus Instagram page on the day of the relevant draw. Winners’ names will also be published at instax.com.au/inthesquare from Friday 9th October, 2020.
- Winners will be sent the prize via email within 28 days of being notified.
- The first valid and correct entry drawn from each draw will each win 1 x instax SQ1 camera and 1 x instax SQUARE film (20 pack) valued at $228.95. (Total prize pool = $686.85 value).
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Wednesday 6th January 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing by Instagram Direct Message within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at instax.com.au/inthesquare from Wednesday 13th January 2021.
- Total prize pool value is $85. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries which it reasonably suspects have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts, including but not limited to social networking accounts.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter or vote repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries/votes submitted by that individual invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or connected with the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or connected with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, prize or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (f) use of any prize.
Winners: Week 1 - Isabella Law. Week 2 - Nataša Vukoman. Week 3 - Elizabeth Wong.