FUJIFILM instax SQ6, SQ10, SQ20 & SP-3 REDEEM A BELKIN BOOST^UP WIRELESS CHARGING PAD 10W PROMOTION - Terms & Conditions
05 AUGUST 2019 – 14 OCTOBER 2019
1. Information and instructions on how to enter this promotion and claim a Belkin BOOST^UP Wireless Charging Pad 10W (model F7U082auBLK) in black valued at A$69.95 RRP (“Redemption Offer”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion including by claiming the Redemption Offer, the claimant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be contractually bound by them. Redemption Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise advised. Phone not included.
2. Promotion only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
3. To be eligible to claim the Redemption Offer, an eligible individual must purchase one of the selected instax products listed in clause 8 of these Terms and Conditions (“Eligible Product”) from an authorised Australian participating dealer/retailer listed on www.instax.com.au/pages/where-to-buy during the period commencing 05 AUGUST 2019 and ending 14 OCTOBER 2019 (“Promotion Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion does not apply to any FUJIFILM products other than the FUJIFILM instax products listed in clause 8.
4. To claim the Redemption Offer, eligible claimants must go to www.instax.com.au, fully complete the online registration form and follow the instructions to submit the completed online registration form electronically to the Promoter. The Promoter will only accept Redemption Offer claims received
from claimants on or before midnight AEDST on 31 OCTOBER 2019, in relation to an Eligible Product purchased during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion Period, or the deadline for making Redemption Offer claims.
5. The information that must be provided by claimants on the online registration form includes: (a) personal and contact details, including full name, phone number, email address, postal address; (b) the unique serial number and the purchase receipt number for the Eligible Product; (c) a scanned copy of the purchase receipt (in jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif or pdf format to a maximum size of 2MB) which sets out the name of the participating dealer/retailer and that the Eligible Product was purchased during the Promotion Period but prior to claim submission; and (d) delivery address to receive the Redemption Offer (PO
Boxes not accepted, a signature will be required for proof of delivery).
6. Each eligible claimant may only claim a maximum of two (2) claims in this promotion.
7. Claimants are requested to allow up to 14 days after submitting their claim online for the delivery of the Redemption Offer.
8. The Redemption Offer will be received in respect of valid claims:
- Fujifilm instax SQ6 camera (Blush Gold, Graphite Gray or Pearl White Model) – one per camera.
- Fujifilm instax SQ6 camera (Taylor Swift Edition) – one per camera.
- Fujifilm instax SQ10 camera (White or Black Model) – one per camera.
- Fujifilm instax SQ20 camera (Black Model only) – one per camera.
- Fujifilm instax SP-3 SHARE printer (White or Black Model) – one per printer.
9. Claimants must retain a copy of their original receipt(s) for all Eligible Products as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Redemption Offer claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s Redemption Offer claims and forfeiture of any right to the Redemption Offer. Purchase receipt(s) must be in the form of a valid Australian tax invoice, as defined by the Australian Taxation Office.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes may have tampered with the claim process or submitted a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Claims will not be valid in the event that a claimant’s purchase of an Eligible Product is refunded. In the event that an Eligible Product is replaced with another Eligible Product by the participating dealer/retailer, no claim may be made in respect of the replacement receipt.
12. If the Redemption Offer is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Redemption Offer with another reward of equal or greater value and/or specification.
13. Redemption Offer is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Redemption Offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the Redemption Offer.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter is FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of 114 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW 2100 (Postal Address: PO Box 6368, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086). Any queries in relation to this promotion other than privacy queries should be directed to the Promoter’s agent (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).