- A private screening of Universal Pictures The Boss Baby: Family Business movie for up to 20 guests, available in the winner’s nearest capital city, with timing to be agreed between the winner and the prize supplier, Universal Pictures. Note that peak period block outs may apply. The private screening must take place within 12 months of the prize draw. All guests will also receive a regular popcorn and soft drink. Each prize is valued up to $1,500.
- 2 x mini 11 Boss Baby bundles, 1 x mini Link Printer and 5 x mini Film (20 pack). Each prize is valued at $601.75 RRP.
- a family pass for Universal Pictures The Boss Baby: Family Business movie valued at $80. Family pass valid at all major cinemas (including Event Cinemas, Birch Carrol and Coyle, Greater Union, Village Cinemas, Hoyts Cinemas, and Reading Cinemas), and participating independent cinemas. Prize is subject to full terms and conditions of use printed on the tickets.
10. Total prize value is $5,803.50.
11. Winners will be sent their prizes via a road courier service or Australia post within seven (7) business days of their details being confirmed. Winners must provide the necessary information to validate their entry within three (3) days of initial contact and claim their prize while The Boss Baby: Family Business movie is showing at their local cinema.
12. By entering this promotion, Entrants agree to Fujifilm sharing the winners’ details, including name, postal address, email address and contact number with Universal Pictures for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
13. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
18. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferrable and are not redeemable for cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. If any prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of any third party suppliers.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 24 September 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and must provide the necessary information to validate their entry within three (3) days of the unclaimed prize draw. Winner’s names will be published at https//www.instax.com/bossbaby from 27 September 2021.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter is FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of Level 2, 54 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 (Postal Address: PO Box 63 North Ryde BC, NSW 1670) (“Promoter”). Any queries in relation to this promotion other than privacy queries should be directed to the Promoter (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
ACT Permit No. TP21/01110. SA Permit No. T21/1012