05 MARCH 2020 – 30 JUNE 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. Information and instructions on how to enter this promotion to win weekly prizes with mini 11 (“Promotion Prizes”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be contractually bound by them.
2. Promotion is only open to Australian residents. All entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences for purchases on 05 March 2020 and closes at midnight AEST on 30 June 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter the promotion, an eligible individual must purchase an instax mini 11 Camera (“Eligible Product”) from an authorised Australian participating dealer/retailer listed on www.instax.com.au/pages/where-to-buy during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion does not apply to any FUJIFILM products other than the FUJIFILM instax mini 11 Camera.
6. To enter this promotion, eligible individuals must go to www.instax.com.au/win, fully complete the online entry form and follow the instructions to submit the completed entry form during the Promotional Period. The Promoter will only accept entries received from entrants from 5 March 2020 until midnight AEST on 30 JUNE 2020, in relation to a Qualifying Purchase. All valid entries will be placed in each relevant weekly draw for the chance to win the prizes as detailed below starting 13 April 2020 in clause 8. Undrawn entries in each draw will roll over into subsequent draws.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. Promotion prize details and drawing dates are as follows:
|FUJIFILM instax mini 11 “WIN WEEKLY PRIZES WITH MINI 11” PROMOTION - Prize Timings|
|PRIZE NO.||DESCRIPTION||VALUE (AUD$)||OPEN DATE||CLOSE DATE||DRAW DATE||PUBLICATION DATE|
|1||Glassons Gift Card||$200||5-Mar-20||19-Apr-20||22-Apr-20||29-Apr-20|
|3||THE ICONIC eGift Card^||$250||27-Apr-20||3-May-20||6-May-20||13-May-20|
|4||Sunglass Hut Giftcard||$250||4-May-20||10-May-20||13-May-20||20-May-20|
|5||ghd gold Hair Straightener||$285||11-May-20||17-May-20||20-May-20||27-May-20|
|6||The Daily Edited Personalised Suitcase||$300||18-May-20||24-May-20||27-May-20||3-Jun-20|
|7||Benefit Cosmetics Prize Pack||$408||25-May-20||31-May-20||3-Jun-20||10-Jun-20|
|8||2 Nights at 5 Star Hotel||$500||1-Jun-20||7-Jun-20||10-Jun-20||17-Jun-20|
|9||Samsung 65” TV UA65RU7100WXXY||$1,699||8-Jun-20||14-Jun-20||17-Jun-20||24-Jun-20|
|10||STA Travel Voucher^^||$2,000||15-Jun-20||21-Jun-20||24-Jun-20||3-Jul-20|
9. All prizes will be drawn at the Promoters Address at 10.00am AEST on the DRAW DATE listed above. Draw 11 will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at instax.com.au/win on the dates listed above.
10. The first valid entry drawn in each draw will win the prize allocated to that draw as set out above. The winner will be sent their prize within 7 days of the prize being drawn, proof of purchase verified and address details being confirmed. Prize 11 will be awarded in the form of an electronic bank transfer to the winner’s nominated bank account.
11. This promotion is not affiliated with any companies whose products are listed as prizes.
12. Entrants must retain a copy of their original receipt(s) for all Eligible Products as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entry. Purchase receipt(s) must be in the form of a valid Australian tax invoice, as defined by the Australian Taxation Office.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter reasonably believes may have tampered with the entry process or submitted an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will not be valid in the event that an entrant’s purchase of an Eligible Product is refunded.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If any prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize value is $17,392.
19. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferrable and cannot be taken as cash unless specified otherwise.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 05/10/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Prizes will be awarded in descending order of value. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at instax.com.au/win from 19/10/2020.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter is FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 000 064 433) of Suite 1, Levels 1 & 2, 54 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 (Postal Address: PO Box 6368, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086) (“Promoter”). Any queries in relation to this promotion other than privacy queries should be directed to the Promoter (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Permits: NSW Permit No.LTPS/20/42330, ACT Permit No. TP20/00256, SA Permit No. T20/231.
^TO REDEEM YOUR ICONIC E-GIFT CARD
- Enter your gift card # at checkout in the "Add Voucher or Gift Card" section, OR
- Go to "Your Credit" in your ICONIC account and enter the card # in the "Add credit by redeeming a Gift Card" section. The credit will be automatically applied to your next order.
- Note: If you don't use the entire gift card in your first purchase, the remaining balance will be applied to your next order.
- Gift card terms and conditions listed here
^^STA TRAVEL PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS - $2,000 Voucher
- There will be one (1) Major Prize Winner. The Major Prize Winner will receive: 1 x $2,000 STA Travel gift card.
- The Prize Winner must be at least 18 years of age or older. If this is not the case and the winner is younger than 18 years, parental permission is required to book and travel with STA Travel. The winner must hold a valid passport for travel.
- The total maximum prize is valued at $2,000.
Once notified the winner has accepted terms and conditions of the competition, the winner must collect their prize within three (3) months of accepting, at any STA Travel store within Australia. Otherwise, the prize is deemed forfeited.
- Please see statravel.com.au for store location and opening hours. Please note, store opening hours are subject to change at any point.
- If the prize cannot physically be collected within 3 months due to impacts outside of the winner’s control, including government regulations, an alternative solution may be supplied at STA Travel’s discretion.
- Gift card must be used 36 months after date of issue and any remaining balance after this time will be forfeited
- Gift cards are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- STA Travel are unable to replace or reimburse the value of the card if it is lost or stolen
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- Further spending money, cost of additional accommodation, meals, travel taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, is the responsibility of the winner.
- Gift card cannot be redeemed against CashFLEX prepaid travel money cards.
- Prize is for the Major Winner only.
- May only be used instore with STA Travel within Australia.
- Once booked and issued, all terms, conditions, travel validity & changes are subject to the airline’s fare rules & charges for the applicable class of travel booked. Amendment fees may also apply to the land portion of the trip.
- Any changes to the itinerary by the Winner will be subject to standard fees & surcharges and will be the responsibility of the passenger. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Travel is subject to booking availability and blackout periods may apply.
- If the winners are unable to travel in accordance with the restrictions above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize. If for any reason a winner drops out of the prize due to health or personal reasons, the Promoter has the right to select another winner subject to directions from a regulatory authority. The prize is for the winner use only and in no way covers or includes support for any additional accompanying partner, family or friend.
- In the event the competition prize expires, in no way will STA Travel Pty Ltd will be liable and therefore the prize will be deemed invalid.