SHOOT. PRINT. ENJOY.
That’s how easy it is to print your photos with an instax SHARE printer. No more uploading photos on your laptop or tablet. No more forgetting your password on photo-printing websites. Instead, it’s just shoot, print and enjoy — all from a printer that’s not much bigger than your mobile.
You have two instax printers to choose from:
Both allow you to take the crisp, clear images you’ve captured on your phone, edit them as you like, and print within seconds onto real instax film.
INSTAX MINI LINK vs. SHARE SP-3
|FEATURE / PRINTER||MINI LINK||SP-3|
instax mini film (rectangular 62mm x 46mm)
|instax SQUARE film (square 62mm x 62mm)|
|SRP||$169.00 SRP||$199.00 SRP|
|PRINT TIME||12 seconds||13 seconds|
|PHOTO OUTPUT IN ONE CHARGE||100 images||160 images|
|CHARGE TIME||80 - 120 minutes||3 hours|
|PRODUCT COLOUR||Dark Denim, Ash White or Dusky Pink||Black or White|
|SIZE||125mm long, 90mm wide and 35mm thick||130mm long, 116mm wide and 44mm thick|
THE BOTTOM LINE: Both printers are extremely fast, portable and produce high-quality images. If you’re after square prints, go with SHARE SP-3, but if you’re after rectangular, go with the new mini Link.
THREE FUN FACTS ABOUT INSTAX PRINTERS
1) Photos are printed at a dpi (dots per inch) of more than 300, which is universally considered to be high-quality printing.
2) Multiple mobile phones can be connected to the printer at the same time. So go ahead and invite your mates over!
3) Fujifilm instax printers weigh less than a can of drink. That makes them super portable and easy to throw in your backpack for a day of adventure and photo sharing.
HOW DOES MY INSTAX PRINTER ACTUALLY WORK AND WHAT CAN IT DO?
Download either the instax SHARE app (for the SP-3) or the instax mini Link app (for the mini Link), pair your device with your printer and start printing! Here are some cool things the printers allow you to do.
With the instax SHARE app for the SP-3 you can:
• Use the Split Template to split an image into two.
• Mark the photo with the date, place, weather, temperature and humidity using the Real Time Template. Since you can’t make a copy with this template, using it guarantees you have a true original.
• Number a photo using the Limited Edition Template so it looks like a limited item — perfect for photos you share with friends.
• Use the Social Media Template for photos you print from Facebook or Instagram.
• Embrace special occasions using fun Seasonal Templates to mark Mother’s Day, a birthday or other events.
• Use filters to adjust brightness and create black and white or sepia tone prints.
Download the instax SHARE app:
With the instax mini Link app for the mini Link you can:
• Choose to simply print your favourite images and unleash them from your phone!
• Print your favourite frame from a video taken on your phone
• Use Party Print to connect with up to five friends to create a unique instax collage print!
• Use Match Test as a fun way to take a quiz and see how compatible you are with your friends.
• Choose from 27 frames to add to your photos and choose from 14 collage styles.
Download the instax mini Link app:
WHERE DOES THE INK CARTRIDGE GO?
Nowhere! instax SHARE printers don’t use ink, which means no more running out of ink and trips to the store in the middle of a print job! Instead, they use an internal array of OLEDs to expose your image onto the film. (OLED stands for organic light-emitting diode, if you really want to impress your photographer friends.)
TIPS FOR USING YOUR SHARE PRINTER
1) Download the instax SHARE or instax mini Link app (available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store) and you’ll be ready to print.
2) For the SP-3, hit the Reprint button to print as many copies of a photo as you’d like with just the press of a button. To do this on the mini Link, simply turn the printer upside down and hit the instax button!
3) Keep film size in mind. If you’re printing from the SHARE SP-3, you can use the SHARE app to crop and resize your photo.
4) Keep an eye on your battery indicator. To be on the safe side, travel with your USB charging cable, which comes with the printer.
Take a look at the average time it takes to get your photos using three different methods:
3 DAYS: Ordering your photos online and then waiting for them to be delivered
1-4 HOURS: Going to the store and using an in-store kiosk to print
10-13 SECONDS: Printing a photo on your instax SHARE printer.
It all comes down to just three words...