Amateur and professional photographers alike are no strangers to packing up and lugging around multiple pieces of valuable equipment. You never know when you’ll stumble upon the perfect photo opportunity - especially while travelling. Your instax is the perfect tool for capturing stunning moments on-the-go, but, when packing your favourite instax camera for your next adventure, you may have a few concerns.
Before you hop on your next flight, consider a few of our travel tips...
1. Keep your instax film in a cool and dark place - both heat and sunlight can compromise your film
2. X-ray machines and instax film - pack your camera and film in your carry-on. Check-in bags go through x-rays that are much stronger than the radiation used for carry-on luggage and can ruin film. If you’re still concerned, you can ask for your film to be hand-checked.
3. Carrying your camera abroad - cases customised for instax cameras will not only make travelling with your camera easier, it will also keep your camera secure as you move about.
4. Take measures to prevent theft - keep your camera on your person and, if you have to pop it down, be sure to keep it in your sight.
5. Photo storage - keep a travel journal or mini photo booklet so your awesome instax prints can be stored safely.
Your instax camera is designed to be portable and makes the perfect travel accessory. Whether travelling across town or across the world, use the tips above and pack your instax with peace of mind.
Want easy prints on-the-go? Make duplicates for your travel companions, and print directly from your social media profile using our instax SHARE printers.